Extending your Student Pass validity

In order to extend your student pass, you must submit to the school all the required documents at least two months before the expiry date stated in your student pass.

Extending an Expiring Passport

If you need to extend an expiring passport, contact the school for assistance. You will have to go to your high commission / embassy in Malaysia to apply for an extension with your existing passport or apply for a new passport. When you receive a new passport or extend your old passport, please inform your school immediately.

Applying new passport due to stolen or missing situation

If your passport is lost, stolen or misplaced, you need to apply for a new passport through your high commission / embassy here in Malaysia. The first few things you should do is to file a police report and contact the school representative who will assist you.

Transferring to another Institution

Please inform the School in advance. Permission to transfer from Ministry of Education must be obtained before you can join another institution. Your Student Pass must be cancelled before the new institution can apply for a new Student Pass on your behalf from the Immigration Department.

Working Part Time

Students are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week only during semester breaks or holidays of more than seven days at restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels as long as their Student Passes remain valid. Permission must be obtained in advance from Immigration Department. Please contact the School for further information

Our Courses

Our Course