Features of Our English Course
To encourage students to interact more with one another and receive personal attention from teachers.
Qualified & Experienced Teachers
All our teachers are selected based on qualifications, experience and good (British,American etc) English speaking accents
A Range of Schedules
We offer a range of classes for beginners to advanced students; mid teens and above
Our syllabus choices allow students to achieve specific targets upon completion of alevel
Foreign students from all across the world: Japan, China, Taiwan, Russia and Kazakhstan etc.
What you will required to do first, before joining the course?
Daytime Intensive Course
1. ICLS Intensive ( 2.5 hours/day at ICLS Subang)
- Our intensive courses are suitable for motivated students who wish to make rapid progress.
- Morning classes (10AM – 12:30PM) or afternoon classes (12PM – 2:30PM) include grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking,reading and writing skills
- Beginner courses commence several times per year – usually in January, April, July, and September.
2. ICLS Intensive English for Academic Purposes available according to demand at ICLS Subang schools.
Courses are 5 hours per day between Monday and Friday.
- For students seeking admission to a college or university, or to achieve an IELTS score, the ICLS “English for Academic Purposes’ programme provides you with the English language and academic skills you need to accomplish this goal.
Part Time Courses
- Our regular part-time courses have recently been redesigned to match the needs of Malaysians and others living long-term in Malaysia.
- They are arranged in the evenings or on Saurdays to suit students who are working or studying uring the week.
- We can also offer Business English, IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL Preparation and Pronunciation courses according to demand.
- Usually available from Beginner to Intermediate, lessons are scheduled in 20 hour course units (L1 to L12) between 7pm and 9pm on weekdays or on Saturdays between 11am and 4pm.
In-House Training for Companies, Training Centres and Associations
- ICLS is happy to provide consultation, design and on-site presentation of in-house language training, based on close collaboration with private schools. associations, and companies.
- Company requirements and student profiles are taken into account in order to optimise the value of the courses.
- Working one-to-one with a student enables the teacher to identify and work on specific needs and problems.
- Regular private lessons can speed up the learning process. Pre-agreed textbooks or specially tailored materials may be used.
- Students get the maximum opportunity to speak, with close monitoring and correction from the teacher.
- Private tuition may focus on general or business English, IELTS preparation TOEIC/TOEFL or specilalised topics.
Part Time Courses
- These programmes are designed for students aged betwee 13 and 20, who wish to study English while exploring Malaysia and its culture.
- Programmes concentrate on understanding and speaking English in practical situations.
- The courses provide 20 to 25 hours a week of tuition, focusing on essential language skills and building confidence by encouraging students to encounter everyday situations and to interact with local people and new international friends.
THE SCHEDULEClick Here for Detail
ENGLISH COURSE (PART TIME)
|B1 ~ B2
|Once a week
|2 hours per session
(10 sessions per level)
|L1 ~ L4
|L5 ~ L8
|L9 ~ L10
Textbook fees = RM70 – RM150 (EXCLUDING delivery charge)Inquire Now