ICLS Kuala Lumpur has been operating since 1990 and is situated in the Golden Triangle, just a 5-minute walk to the city’s busiest shopping and dining district, Bukit Bintang. ICLS language courses place an emphasis on interactions with the locals, made easy with our convenient central location.
Lot D6, Ground Floor, Block D
Fahrenheit88, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : (+6) 03-2144 2060
Fax : (+6) 03-2144 1850
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon to Fri: 9.30am to 9.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Sun, Public & ICLS Holiday: CLOSED
- Located in the trendy Bukit Bintang area, in the modern Fahrenheit88 shopping mall
- Spacious student lounge and cafe with free WIFI access
- 1 minute walk to the nearest public transportation, Monorail Bukit Bintang & MRT Bukit Bintang (Gate D)
- Shopping malls, coffee shops & restaurants surround the school
The Bukit Bintang area has long been Kuala Lumpur’s most prominent retail area, known locally as ‘The Golden Triangle.’ It is home to many landmark shopping centres, al-fresco cafés, trendy bars, night markets, and hawker-type eateries. This area is popular among tourists and locals, especially the young at heart.
- The Pavilion – A large and up-market shopping mall right opposite Fahrenheit88. Its Food Republic food court is popular with students
- Fahrenheit88 – Small bright and trendy – The home of ICLS
- Sungei Wang Plaza – The peoples’ mall, popular with tourists and locals alike
- Bintang Walk – An interconnected area of fashionable retail and food outlets
- Lot 10 – Small and fashionable with a very special Malaysian hawker style food court
- Starhill Gallery – A high end fashion mall with the biggest collection of luxury watch brands in one shopping center in SE Asia
- Berjaya Times Square – A huge shopping mall with its own exciting indoor theme park and an IMAX cinema
- Suria KLCC – A spectacular mall right under the Petronas Twin Towers and housing the Malaysian Philharmonic concert hall
- Malaysia Tourism Centre – The place to go for information on how to fully enjoy this fascinating country
- By Train – Kuala Lumpur has a comprehensive rail transportation system, serviced by KL Monorail, Rapid KL Light Rail Transit (LRT), as well as the KTM Komuter Train, operating daily from 6 am to 12 midnight. We are accessible via AirAsia Bukit Bintang Monorail station, which is located at the intersection of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Bukit Bintang, next to Lot 10 shopping mall and MRT Bukit Bintang (Gate D).
- By Taxi – Metered taxis and call taxis are easily available. However, beware during peak hours as the fare can be more expensive than expected. You can request the taxi to drop you off right in front of the shopping mall.
- By Bus – City buses ply most parts of the city. RapidKL is the main bus company with bus hubs at KL Sentral, Titiwangsa, City Centre, Maluri and Medan Pasar. Alternatively you can ride GoKL, which provides free shuttles within Kuala Lumpur from main hubs at KLCC and Pasar Seni.