Features of French LanguageInquire Now
The fourth most widely spoken language in the European Union French is also the third most widely understood language in the EU, after English and German.
Part Time Course
- Once or twice a week, 2 hours per session
- Weekday evening from 7pm to 9pm or Saturday between 11am to 4pm
- Duration for 24 hours (12 lessons) per level
One to one session, minimum 2 hours per session
Schedules depend on students’ preference schedules & teacher’s availability
Normal or custom designed syllabus to suit individual needs
Company Lesson / In-house training
- Available as Private Lesson / Group lesson
- Schedules according to student’s / company requirements
- Normal or custom designed syllabus to suit individual or company needs
From 2018, ICLS is introduced a new European language curriculum based on several textbook series (Écho, Studio 21, Etapas & Chiaro), with a total of 48 lessons (2-hour lessons) per CEFR Level, broken down into 4 sub levels of 12 lessons. Students can study from A1 to B2 and beyond, subject to student interest and course availability. Classes will usually be once weekly but twice weekly course may be available at some centres.
European language Course formats may be subject to change from time to time to achieve the best learning outcome for students. Prospective students should contact ICLS at any of its centres for advice on the current status of course in which they are interested.
The ScheduleClick here for detail
|Beginner (Part Time)||Once / twice a week||2 hours per session
|3 months||RM 50||RM 510||RM 120|