Classes are taught by experienced and qualified native
Bahasa Malaysia teachers!!
– You can join the class wherever you are; as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device
– All our native teachers are licensed & experienced.
– Focusing on 4 aspects: Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing in Bahasa Malaysia.
– Designed for working adults or students who are able to attend classes once or twice a week.
2) Who is this class suitable for?
– People who want to learn at home from qualified and experienced native teachers.
– Those who want to expand vocabulary and learn to use more Bahasa Malaysia expressions.
3) Commencing Date
|CLASS CODE||COMMENCING DATE||DAY||TIME||DURATION||STATUS|
|BMOB1-3016||23-02-2023||Thu||7pm ~ 9pm||2.5 months||OPEN|
|BMOB1-1026||21-02-2023||Tue & Fri||7.30pm ~ 9.30pm||6 weeks||OPEN|
4) What will it cost?
- Tuition fee = RM 520 [10 lessons (2 hours per lesson)]
- Textbook = RM 35 (including delivery charge within Peninsular Malaysia)
- Registration fee = RM 50
*SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
- You can join the class wherever you are; as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device
- You can learn and practice Bahasa Malaysia conveniently and easily while staying safe at home.
- Lessons are conducted on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Lessons are conducted according to the progress and needs.
（eg: Preparation for SKBM)
2) What are the lesson schedules
*Lesson schedules will be discussed and decided during the registration phase.
3) What will it cost?
MON ~ FRI
|between 10am to 5pm||RM100|
|between 5pm to 9pm||
|SAT||between 10am to 4pm|
What You Need To Know
Steps of Registration
1) Complete the registration form and send to email@example.com
2) You will be notified when the class is confirmed, and proceed with the payment.
* Payment is only required after the schedule and teacher have been confirmed.
* Lessons will be conducted using the Zoom meeting platform.