Classes are taught by experienced and qualified native
Bahasa Malaysia teachers!!
– You can join the class wherever you are; as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device
– All our native teachers are licensed & experienced.
2) Who is this class suitable for?
- People who want to learn at home from qualified and experienced native teachers.
- Those who want to expand vocabulary and learn to use more Bahasa Malaysia expressions.
3) Commencing Date & Schedules & Time
|CLASS CODE||COMMENCING DATE||DAY||TIME||STATUS|
|BMOB1-119||15-06-21||Tue||7pm ~ 9pm||OPEN|
4) What will it cost?
Tuition Fee: RM450 [10 lessons (2 hour/per lesson)]Textbook: RM35 (including delivery charge within Peninsular Malaysia)
Enrollment Fees: RM50
- You can join the class wherever you are; as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device
- You can learn and practice Bahasa Malaysia conveniently and easily while staying safe at home.
2) What are the lesson schedules
*Lesson schedules will be discussed and decided during the registration phase.
3) What will it cost?
MON ~ FRI
|between 10am to 5pm||RM90|
|between 5pm to 9pm||
|SAT||between 10am to 4pm|
What You Need To Know
How do I pay?
Please pay by transfer to Maybank
Account Name: Inter-Cultural Language School
Account No: 5140-8425-3483
Once payment is made, please inform us, attaching a copy of the bank slip.
Steps of Registration
1) Complete the registration form and send to email@example.com
2) You will be notified when the class is confirmed, and proceed with the payment.
* Payment is only required after the schedule and teacher have been confirmed.
* Lessons will be conducted using the Zoom meeting platform.